March 24, 2017
Eight great reasons to get on-board with Squared Up
In case you've yet to try Squared for yourself, or perhaps you have but need a little help persuading your boss, here's eight great reasons why enterprise IT organisations all around the world are choosing Squared Up to transform their IT operations.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Transform your IT operations with Squared Up
Hopefully you enjoyed our little slideshow, but we thought we better provide a simpler alternative below. This is primarily to make it easier for you to copy and paste your favourite reasons to join Squared Up into that email you're about to send to your boss. We suggest a subject header something along the lines of "Please, please, please can I have this?".
1. It's easy to create and share Service Status dashboards
2. Automatically discover and map your applications
3. View live health and performance data across complex, cross-platform applications
4. Get rapid access to rich, underlying data
5. Incorporate live Visio diagrams in your dashboards
6. Integrate SCOM and OMS behind a single-pane-of-glass
7. Unify monitoring data with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow and Service Manager
8. Access your data from any device - desktop, tablet or mobile
Seeing is believing!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line via [email protected].