SquaredUp version 4.7 is here Our third release this year!
This release is jam-packed with great functionality which our Product Engineering teams here at SquaredUp have been working hard on for the last few months.
Here’s a quick round up of everything that’s been added and enhanced in version 4.7. Click on the links below for our product team's detailed blog posts explaining each feature.
- New and updated SCOM Infrastructure dashboards and perspectives, including all new Alert History and NOC Operator dashboards, along with Alert Analytics and Root Cause perspectives.
- Enterprise App Management sample packs that demonstrate the power of Enterprise Apps in SquaredUp for SCOM.
- Azure Log Analytics enhancements; new bar graph visualization, retrieving saved queries from Azure Portal and multi-value line graphs.
- New Getting Started dashboard content directing users to learning materials.
- New Azure Cost Management Utilization tile that correlates performance metrics with cost in one new visualization.
- New Azure Resource Summary tiles for generating a simple overview of everything in Azure.
- Easy scoping dashboards by tenants for Azure Lighthouse
- Enhanced Search experience for more results
- Enhanced error handling.
- Mustache picker for Criteria scoping.
- … and of course bugs – 30 squashed!
For a demo of all the new features please head over to the ‘Release Webinar: SquaredUp v4.7’, with me and our Chief Product Officer, John Shaw.
Version 4.7 is GA (generally available) now, just follow the links below to download and find out more:
We hope you enjoy using the new functionality. I’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for future releases; simply submit your product ideas at feedback.squaredup.com.