SquaredUp version 4.8
Welcome to version 4.8! All the features we are introducing are available in both SquaredUp for SCOM and SquaredUp for Azure. Here’s a snapshot of everything that’s been added and enhanced in version 4.8.
There will be a series of blog posts covering the features in more detail over the next few weeks, so stay tuned for more!
- New SQL Line Graph Tile - This new visualization displays the results of a SQL query in a Line Graph - a useful addition to the existing Scalar and Grid tiles!
- New Scalar Tile for Performance Data - This new performance visualization displays the latest value for a given metric.
- Performance Metric scaling labels - New display labels that automatically scale on the Performance tile.
- Match line colors across Performance graphs - Consistent colors applied to tiles across entire dashboards.
- Match bar colors on Performance Bar Top N graphs - Optionally apply a different color for each bar.
- … and of course, numerous bug fixes!
For a demo of all the new features please check out our ‘Release Webinar: SquaredUp v4.8’, with me and our Director of Product Management, John Knowles.
Version 4.8 is GA (generally available) now, just follow the links below to download and find out more:
We hope you enjoy using the new functionality. I’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for future releases; simply submit your product ideas at feedback.squaredup.com.