That's right, it's that time of year again, Microsoft Ignite is now right around the corner, meaning we'll soon be performing our annual pilgrimage to Microsoft's biggest and best conference - and we can't wait!
If last year is anything to go by then we're in for a hell of a week, with a night out at Universal Studios set to be an massive cherry on top of an already delicious cake. You'll most likely find our team hanging out near Harry Potter World or checking out the Jurassic Park ride.
Anyway, we digress...
The main purpose of this blog was to simply let you all know that we'll be at Ignite in force as a Gold Sponsor and are looking forward to see you all in person there.
More information about our plans for Ignite are available here, but whilst we have your attention we thought we'd give you a few great reasons to swing by our booth (#1901 - you can't miss it, it's the gigantic, bright orange stand) during your trip;
- Discover how you can map every app for as little as $10,000
- Check out our wide range of integrations, including ServiceNow, Microsoft OMS, Splunk and Service Manager
- See the product in action with a live demos and regular theatre sessions, including a live tour of a real-life customer environment.
- Be in with a chance to win some awesome Lego Prizes.
- Meet our tech team; our product architect, solutions team and a number of our development team will all be on the booth - so there's no need to talk to any sleazy sales people, you can get straight into the technical details with the people who actually build the product.
- Come to our customer networking event to exchange tips and tricks with other SCOM and SquaredUp specialists.
We'll leave it at that for now, but if you have any questions for us leading up to the event then feel free to drop us a line via [email protected].