NTT Cloud Communications NTT Cloud Communications is one of the largest and fastest growing global providers of cloud communication services in the world, spanning 33 countries and servicing over 50,000 customers.
We were using a competitor product but it just wasn’t giving us what we needed. Switching to SquaredUp means we can give our users a single-pane-of-glass, which has massively increased engagement with SCOM and monitoring as a whole.
NTT were using a competitor product which failed to engage users and provide IT monitoring data in a compelling, actionable form.
With their current tool unable to satisfy their IT monitoring needs, NTT sought a new solution which could:
Deliver dashboards at a managerial level
Get their users engaged with SCOM
Combine multiple IT data sources and make them available via a single-pane-of-glass
Following their implementation of SquaredUp, NTT were able to:
• Provide users with a single-pane-of-glass which delivered multiple performance perspectives; from end-user availability right through to infrastructure health.
• Increase engagement with SCOM by displaying IT monitoring data in a relevant, digestible form.
• Improve the perception of monitoring by providing users, at every level of the organization, with dashboards that exceeded expectations.
NTT's Top 3 Wins
- Getting everyone within their IT organization looking at the same data.
- Delivering better dashboards to management.
- Replacing an underperforming product with a far superior solution.
SquaredUp is way more straightforward than most enterprise software, which has allowed us to get real results, fast. With all the flexibility it offers, it’s delivered far more than we originally expected.