Visual Application Discovery for ServiceNow
Register your interest
Utilize your existing investment in Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to discover your applications and services and save your discoveries back into ServiceNow as fully-populated Business Services.
To learn more, join us for our dedicated webinar as we explore the solution in more detail - plus you can also request special access to our private Technical Preview program - using the form below.
[Please note that the Technical Preview is program is currently limited access and so it may not be possible to accommodate your request at this time.]
Great, when is the webinar?
Good question! It's a one-off webinar on Wednesday 6th June at 16:00 BST / 11:00 ET / 15:00 UTC, see you there!
A reminder of the benefits...
Make the most of your existing investments
- You’ve already made a significant investment of cost, time, effort and expertise in SCOM. Don’t started everything again from scratch, build on your existing investment.
- You’ve already done all the complex and time-consuming installation, configuration and permissions needed to power secure, agent-based discovery.
- Incredibly low time-to-value; no new platforms, infrastructure or agents needed, no complex new security configurations or permissions --> hit fast-forward and start mapping in minutes.
- Extremely cost-effective, with unlimited application mapping – every server with a SCOM agent is included, irrespective of size or number of individual applications or size of overall environment.
Best-in-class mapping methodology
- Mapping is performed on-demand; no continuous data collection or storage, no expensive, continuous discovery running against your servers.
- Assisted application discovery allows your subject-matter-experts to define your topologies and avoid all the noise and flip-flopping of automatic mapping.
- On-demand mapping means you can get the exact, up-to-date picture of an application at the exact moment you need to troubleshoot.
- Unparalleled level of detail; discovery all the way through to individual app pools and SQL DBs.
- Easy to filter out common processes / infrastructure noise.