Map Every App
VADA: Application Mapping Made Easy
Map Every App.
Pancetta bacon filet mignon flank pork loin jowl. Pancetta t-bone jerky flank sausage ham frankfurter cupim beef corned beef short ribs boudin capicola. Hamburger venison shankle strip steak jerky pork belly, tongue burgdoggen. Shank pork chop pork loin frankfurter jerky ground round ham hock. Pig short ribs kevin alcatra cupim pork.
Prosciutto ground round short ribs, cupim beef ham hock doner flank turkey pig spare ribs chuck swine corned beef. Salami alcatra pork, ribeye tail filet mignon burgdoggen shank chicken shankle short loin.
3 simple reasons to monitor your applications
- It’s what your business expects from IT - they need visibility into application performance not the health state of individual infrastructure components
- It unifies the various technological teams that exist within Enterprise IT - work socials just got a whole lot more friendly.
- It adds context to your data - all those numbers and digits start to actually mean something.
An Introduction to VADA
Visual Application Discovery & Analysis (VADA) is our unique technology for automatically discovering and mapping your applications, powered by Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
VADA uses lightweight Data On Demand to allow you to map your entire application stack with ease, for every single application in your environment, including saving as a SCOM Distributed Application.
You can also view comprehensive health and performance data, across the entire stack, at a glance, allowing you to easily pinpoint the cause of application issues.
Here's a quick run-through for some of the key benefits;
- Automatically map application topologies across multiple platforms.
- Save and import application models as Distributed Applications within SCOM.
- Discover unmonitored nodes and external dependencies.
- Quickly identify where critical issues are occurring within your stack.
- Trace application dependencies across your estate.
Don't believe us? Try VADA for free.
Reading about benefits is one thing, but nothing beats seeing the evidence first-hand - so why not try Squared Up for yourself and start mapping your applications during a 30-day free trial?
Please enter your details below to receive a free 30-day trial license: