Windows Admin Center and SquaredUp
Everything you need to know about our Beta extension for Windows Admin Center
Windows Admin Center brings a modernized, simplified, integrated and secure remote management experience to Windows Server.
SquaredUp - the transformative operations console for Enterprise IT – now integrates with Windows Admin Center (formerly known as Project Honolulu) via our dedicated extension (Beta), bringing long-term performance data, real-time server dependency insights, application-awareness and even data from third-party tools like Splunk and ServiceNow directly to your new server management experience, all through a fast, modern, intuitive, single-pane-of-glass UI.
If you’re new to SquaredUp, here’s what you need to know…
Please note: this extension is currently in public Beta
How to install
The SquaredUp extension is available directly from the third-party extension feed newly integrated into Windows Admin Center, meaning it’s incredibly easy to get underway;
- Request access via the form below
- Launch Windows Admin Center
- In the top right, click the gear icon
- Click 'Manage Extensions'
- Select 'SquaredUp (Preview)' from the list of available extensions.
- Click 'Install'
- Click 'Confirm' to install the extension
- Apply the activation code sent to you via email
In order for your SquaredUp extension for Windows Admin Center (formerly known as Project Honolulu) to work, your organisation must first have both SquaredUp and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
Using the form below, you can request:
- An access code for our Windows Admin Center extension
If you’re an existing SquaredUp customer or trialist, this is all you’ll need to get underway.
- A 30 day, fully-featured free trial of SquaredUp
If you’re not already using SquaredUp but you have SCOM and want to check out both SquaredUp and our Windows Admin Center extension, be sure to request a free trial (as well as an access code for the extension).