Windows Admin Center and Squared Up
Everything you need to know about our Beta extension for Windows Admin Center
Windows Admin Center brings a modernized, simplified, integrated and secure remote management experience to Windows Server.
Squared Up - the transformative operations console for Enterprise IT – now integrates with Windows Admin Center (formerly known as Project Honolulu) via our dedicated extension (Beta), bringing long-term performance data, real-time server dependency insights, application-awareness and even data from third-party tools like Splunk and ServiceNow directly to your new server management experience, all through a fast, modern, intuitive, single-pane-of-glass UI.
If you’re new to Squared Up, here’s what you need to know…
Please note: this extension is currently in public Beta
How to install
The Squared Up extension is available directly from the third-party extension feed newly integrated into Windows Admin Center, meaning it’s incredibly easy to get underway;
- Request access via the form below
- Launch Windows Admin Center
- In the top right, click the gear icon
- Click 'Manage Extensions'
- Select 'Squared Up (Preview)' from the list of available extensions.
- Click 'Install'
- Click 'Confirm' to install the extension
- Apply the activation code sent to you via email
In order for your Squared Up extension for Windows Admin Center (formerly known as Project Honolulu) to work, your organisation must first have both Squared Up and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
Using the form below, you can request:
- An access code for our Windows Admin Center extension
If you’re an existing Squared Up customer or trialist, this is all you’ll need to get underway.
- A 30 day, fully-featured free trial of Squared Up
If you’re not already using Squared Up but you have SCOM and want to check out both Squared Up and our Windows Admin Center extension, be sure to request a free trial (as well as an access code for the extension).