Hyper-V monitoring with Microsoft SCOM
- Veeam Hyper-V Cluster CPU Used %
- Veeam Hyper-V Cluster Memory Used %
- Veeam Hyper-V Cluster Disk IOPS
- Veeam Hyper-V Host % Avg Dispatch Wait Time
- Veeam Hyper-V Host Memory Pages/sec
- Veeam Hyper-V Host Memory Used MB
- Veeam Hyper-V Host Virtual Processor % Hypervisor Run Time
- Veeam Hyper-V Disk Read Latency
- Veeam Hyper-V Local Volume Free Space %
- Veeam Hyper-V VM Virtual Processor % Guest Run Time
- Veeam HyperV: Cluster Storage Status
- Veeam HyperV: VM Health
- Veeam HyperV: VM Integration Services Status
- Veeam HyperV: Network Adapter Status
- Veeam HyperV: Host Network connectivity problem
- Veeam HyperV: Network connectivity problem on Host Virtual Switch
- Veeam HyperV: Licensed socket count exceeded
- Veeam HyperV: Cluster CPU Usage
- Veeam HyperV: Cluster Volume Free Space
- Veeam HyperV: VM Storage Errors
JUST ADD DASHBOARDS
We know you're busy, and the last thing you want is a complicated setup process.
Good news – SquaredUp can be installed in 5 minutes, on any server, hassle-free. No new agents or configuration, just install the SquaredUp web application and go from zero to dashboard in a few clicks.
Real-time, cross-platform application insight
When things go slow, it’s not just the Hyper-V host performance that matters.
Is the storage becoming a bottleneck, or a VM misbehaving? How is the host performance affecting your business applications?
With just a few clicks, our unique Visual Application Discovery and Analysis (VADA) technology leverages the SCOM agent to trace application dependencies and pinpoint root causes.
Custom dashboards and drilldowns
Take control of your SCOM monitoring data and make it work for you with our awesome Dashboard Designer.
Create stunning, intuitive dashboards and data visualisations perfectly tailored to your monitoring needs.
No clutter on your screens – only the information you need, presented in the most usable way.
$1,200 for 3 users
Hosts & VMs
TRUSTED BY LEADING ENTERPRISES WORLDWIDE
The speed, ease of use and vendor-neutral nature of SquaredUp means we’ve been able to successfully bring non-Microsoft engineering teams - such as our Linux teams - into our SCOM-centric monitoring strategy, with a common portal through which all of our cross-platform monitoring data is consumed.
We couldn’t be happier with SquaredUp, it’s been absolutely central to making our SCOM deployment such a success.
SquaredUp is a natural and seamless extension of System Center Operations Manager’s capabilities, providing fast, fluid access and rich operational dashboards, utilising the speed and flexibility of HTML5 to put the power of System Center Operations Manager into the hands of an enterprise’s entire IT team.
VADA is a tremendously powerful feature, allowing us to get a definitive handle on the exact topology and dependencies of all of our applications, of which there are several hundred.
No fuss, no hassle, just straightforward dashboards out of the box.
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
SquaredUp is what Operations Manager is badly missing: a modern, amazingly fast, multi-platform web console. It is a must-have for every Operations Manager deployment.
Try It Now
We'd much rather let the product do the talking.
Sign up for a fully featured 30-day free trial.