SURFACE METRICS THAT MATTER, FAST.
IIS METRICS AVAILABLE IN SQUARED UP
- Application Pool worker process is unresponsive
- Application Pool worker process terminated unexpectedly
- ASP application error occurred
- Current Connections Performance Rule in FTP Server
- Current Connections Performance Rule in Web Server
- Connection Attempts/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Total Method Requests/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Bytes Received/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Bytes Sent/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Bytes Total/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Application Pool availability
- FTP service availability
- FTP Site availability
- HTTP.sys has been configured to listen to too many ports
- IIS Admin Service availability
- IP address for the site is not in the HTTP.sys IP listen list
- SMTP Service availability
- SMTP Virtual Server availability
- Web Management service availability
- Website availability
- World Wide Web Publishing service availability
Introducing Squared UpFrom zero to dashboard in 10 minutes
Squared Up is a presentation layer that sits on top of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). That means no new agents, databases or infrastructure. And thanks to SCOM’s extensible nature, you’re just one Management Pack away from over 100 IIS performance metrics.
Better still, our unique Visual Application Discovery & Analysis (VADA) feature means you'll be able to view all your data in the context of your business applications.
Our unique Dashboard Designer feature will help you transform all your juicy SCOM data into series of stunning dashboards and data visualizations, including: status tiles, Visio diagrams, donut charts, performance graphs, SLA gauges, heatmaps and more.
We’re big believers the world doesn’t need more data - you just need to better understand the data you already have.
With VADA you can put an end to your colleagues lazily blaming the latest web update for an application outage. How? Our unique application mapping technology will check your databases for open connections and pinpoint broken links within just a few clicks.
Better still, because Squared Up is a presentation layer that sits on top of SCOM, there’s no need for any new monitoring agents. Just point and click. NetStat discovery will take care of the rest.
You'll find the answers to these questions, and more, with Squared Up. Our dashboards surface the hosting stack, and show you every connected object (from application pools to websites) in one place.
And with our drilldown feature, you'll navigate up and down the object tree with ease.
Good news - you'll find it easy to get started with Squared Up. You'll install it in 5 minutes (on any server), and you won't need any new agents, databases or infrastructure.
Want to get started? Then sign up for a free 30 day trial. We'll send you a license key and installer link, plus a step-by-step installation guide. You'll be up and running in minutes.
Stunning IIS dashboards are just a few clicks away.
We get that, and that's why we charge a flat fee. One price covers everything, from support through to version upgrades.
Choose Squared Up and you can build dashboards for any website, within seconds.
Download Monitoring Guide
Here's our brand new monitoring guide to give you that monitoring boost you need.
Download it now to become an IIS monitoring pro!