Microsoft IIS monitoring with SCOM
- Application Pool worker process is unresponsive
- Application Pool worker process terminated unexpectedly
- ASP application error occurred
- Current Connections Performance Rule in FTP Server
- Current Connections Performance Rule in Web Server
- Connection Attempts/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Total Method Requests/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Bytes Received/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Bytes Sent/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Bytes Total/sec Performance Rule in Web Server
- Application Pool availability
- FTP service availability
- FTP Site availability
- HTTP.sys has been configured to listen to too many ports
- IIS Admin Service availability
- IP address for the site is not in the HTTP.sys IP listen list
- SMTP Service availability
- SMTP Virtual Server availability
- Web Management service availability
- Web Site Availability
You'll find many more monitors and rules available in the IIS Management Pack
JUST ADD DASHBOARDS
We know you're busy, and the last thing you want is a complicated setup process.
Good news – SquaredUp can be installed in 5 minutes, on any server, hassle-free. No new agents or configuration, just install the SquaredUp web application and go from zero to dashboard in a few clicks.
Real-time, cross-platform application insight
When things go slow, it’s not just the IIS website performance that matters.
Is the host overloaded, the storage becoming a bottleneck, or the application components misbehaving after a recent update?
With just a few clicks, our unique Visual Application Discovery and Analysis (VADA) technology leverages the SCOM agent to trace application dependencies and pinpoint root causes.
Custom dashboards and drilldowns
Take control of your SCOM monitoring data and make it work for you with our awesome Dashboard Designer.
Create stunning, intuitive dashboards and data visualisations perfectly tailored to your monitoring needs.
No clutter on your screens – only the information you need, presented in the most usable way.
$1,200 for 3 users
TRUSTED BY LEADING ENTERPRISES WORLDWIDE
The speed, ease of use and vendor-neutral nature of SquaredUp means we’ve been able to successfully bring non-Microsoft engineering teams - such as our Linux teams - into our SCOM-centric monitoring strategy, with a common portal through which all of our cross-platform monitoring data is consumed.
We couldn’t be happier with SquaredUp, it’s been absolutely central to making our SCOM deployment such a success.
SquaredUp is a natural and seamless extension of System Center Operations Manager’s capabilities, providing fast, fluid access and rich operational dashboards, utilising the speed and flexibility of HTML5 to put the power of System Center Operations Manager into the hands of an enterprise’s entire IT team.
VADA is a tremendously powerful feature, allowing us to get a definitive handle on the exact topology and dependencies of all of our applications, of which there are several hundred.
No fuss, no hassle, just straightforward dashboards out of the box.
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
SquaredUp is what Operations Manager is badly missing: a modern, amazingly fast, multi-platform web console. It is a must-have for every Operations Manager deployment.
Try It Now
We'd much rather let the product do the talking.
Sign up for a fully featured 30-day free trial.