Skype monitoring with Microsoft SCOM
- Audio Video Conferencing Synthetic Transaction
- Audio Video Edge Server Connectivity Synthetic Transaction
- Dial in Conferencing Synthetic Transaction
- Instant Messaging Synthetic Transaction
- ASMCU Active Conferences
- CAA Operations Total Accepted Calls Per Sec
- CAA Operations Total Call Transfer Requests Per Sec
- CAA Planning Concurrent Calls
- CAA Planning Total Call Transfer Requests
- PDP Diagnostics Messages Dropped Per Sec
- PSTN Peer To Peer Call Synthetic Transaction
- 'Skype for Business Server Backup Service' NT Service monitor
- 'Skype for Business Server Audio/Video Conferencing' NT Service monitor
- 'Skype for Business Server File Transfer Agent' NT Service monitor
- Possible attack by Discovered Partners: user limit exceeded
- Skype for Business Server Audio/Video Conferencing to Skype for Business Server Conferencing Announcement connectivity
- Skype for Business Online Cloud PSTN Conferencing Service failed to start
- Skype for Business Online Cloud PSTN Conferencing Service SIP listener failure
- Replication Synthetic Transaction
- Audio Video Conferencing Synthetic Transaction Availability Health
- Instant Message Conferencing Synthetic Transaction Availability Health
- Dial in Conferencing Synthetic Transaction Availability Health
You'll find many more monitors and rules available in the Skype Management Pack
JUST ADD DASHBOARDS
We know you're busy, and the last thing you want is a complicated setup process.
Good news – SquaredUp can be installed in 5 minutes, on any server, hassle-free. No new agents or configuration, just install the SquaredUp web application and go from zero to dashboard in a few clicks.
Real-time, cross-platform application insight
When things go slow, it’s not just the Skype components that matter.
Are the hosts overloaded, the storage becoming a bottleneck, or connected applications misbehaving?
With just a few clicks, our unique Visual Application Discovery and Analysis (VADA) technology leverages the SCOM agent to trace Skype dependencies and pinpoint root causes.
Custom dashboards and drilldowns
Take control of your SCOM monitoring data and make it work for you with our awesome Dashboard Designer.
Create stunning, intuitive dashboards and data visualisations perfectly tailored to your monitoring needs.
No clutter on your screens – only the information you need, presented in the most usable way.
$1,200 for 3 users
TRUSTED BY LEADING ENTERPRISES WORLDWIDE
The speed, ease of use and vendor-neutral nature of SquaredUp means we’ve been able to successfully bring non-Microsoft engineering teams - such as our Linux teams - into our SCOM-centric monitoring strategy, with a common portal through which all of our cross-platform monitoring data is consumed.
We couldn’t be happier with SquaredUp, it’s been absolutely central to making our SCOM deployment such a success.
SquaredUp is a natural and seamless extension of System Center Operations Manager’s capabilities, providing fast, fluid access and rich operational dashboards, utilising the speed and flexibility of HTML5 to put the power of System Center Operations Manager into the hands of an enterprise’s entire IT team.
VADA is a tremendously powerful feature, allowing us to get a definitive handle on the exact topology and dependencies of all of our applications, of which there are several hundred.
No fuss, no hassle, just straightforward dashboards out of the box.
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
SquaredUp is what Operations Manager is badly missing: a modern, amazingly fast, multi-platform web console. It is a must-have for every Operations Manager deployment.
Try It Now
We'd much rather let the product do the talking.
Sign up for a fully featured 30-day free trial.