Dear SCOM community,
Just like many companies around the world, here at SquaredUp we have switched to a fully remote workplace in an effort to protect our staff, customers and local communities from COVID-19. With the sudden shift to remote working, IT teams are under great pressure to ensure critical systems remain stable and available to end-users.
Those of us who depend on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to monitor their infrastructure are well-positioned, but now more than ever we need to deliver remote visibility of critical systems to our IT teams and stakeholders.
That’s why today we are announcing a new Business Continuity edition of SquaredUp dashboards for SCOM, completely free for 6 months.
What it does
The new Business Continuity edition includes both our Enterprise Application Monitoring features and our Open Access technology. Together, these features enable you to monitor your applications with SCOM and then publish unlimited read-only, web-based dashboards to all stakeholders: IT teams, application owners and even end-users.
- Full SCOM integration: dashboard all availability and infrastructure monitoring from any management pack
- Enterprise Application Monitoring: configure URL, TCP/IP and PowerShell-based availability monitoring of applications using SCOM
- Open Access: publish secure, scalable, read-only dashboards to anyone in the organisation
- Embeddable: publish to SharePoint and other portals that support embeddable HMTL content
- Mobile support: responsive HTML5 web interface for access from any device
- Integrations: extend your dashboards with data from ServiceNow, Azure Log Analytics and App Insights and more
We recognise that this is a only a small contribution in the face of much larger challenges facing the global community at this time. However, we hope that this helps the SCOM community play their part in responding to this unprecedented situation.
My best wishes to everyone. Take care of yourselves and those around you.
Founder and CEO, SquaredUp
What our customers have to say
Thank you to our existing customers who have already shared with us the value they’re getting from SquaredUp during this crisis:
"With the coronavirus and everyone working from home, with SquaredUp we have now a way to see our applications are working."
Currently trialling SquaredUp in a Swedish regional government