Dear SCOM community,
Just like many companies around the world, here at SquaredUp we have switched to a fully remote workplace in an effort to protect our staff, customers and local communities from COVID-19. With the sudden shift to remote working, IT teams are under great pressure to ensure critical systems remain stable and available to end-users.
Those of us who depend on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to monitor their infrastructure are well-positioned, but now more than ever we need to deliver remote visibility of critical systems to our IT teams and stakeholders.
That’s why today we are announcing a new Business Continuity edition of SquaredUp dashboards for SCOM, completely free for 6 months.
What it does
The new Business Continuity edition includes both our Enterprise Application Monitoring features and our Open Access technology. Together, these features enable you to monitor your applications with SCOM and then publish unlimited read-only, web-based dashboards to all stakeholders: IT teams, application owners and even end-users.
- Full SCOM integration: dashboard all availability and infrastructure monitoring from any management pack
- Enterprise Application Monitoring: configure URL, TCP/IP and PowerShell-based availability monitoring of applications using SCOM
- Open Access: publish secure, scalable, read-only dashboards to anyone in the organisation
- Embeddable: publish to SharePoint and other portals that support embeddable HMTL content
- Mobile support: responsive HTML5 web interface for access from any device
- Integrations: extend your dashboards with data from ServiceNow, Azure Log Analytics and App Insights and more
We recognise that this is a only a small contribution in the face of much larger challenges facing the global community at this time. However, we hope that this helps the SCOM community play their part in responding to this unprecedented situation.
My best wishes to everyone. Take care of yourselves and those around you.
Founder and CEO, SquaredUp
What our customers have to say
Thank you to our existing customers who have already shared with us the value they’re getting from SquaredUp during this crisis:
"With the coronavirus and everyone working from home, with SquaredUp we have now a way to see our applications are working."
Currently trialling SquaredUp in a Swedish regional government
Installing SquaredUp only takes a few minutes. Start with our free trial and switch to the 6-month Business Continuity license after 30 days:
- Fill in the form to get started with a 30-day free trial. Install the web application onto an existing SCOM Management Server, Web Console Server, or a new standalone server.
- To get you up and running with your first dashboard as fast as possible, we are also offering a dedicated 2-hour remote onboarding session with our Customer Success team. Once you’ve activated your trial, you’ll receive an email to book it for a time convenient to you. By the end of this session you will have a dashboard monitoring the availability of your key applications ready to share with all of your stakeholders.
- Using the free trial, you’ll have up to 30-days to evaluate the full set of features of SquaredUp - including unlimited full access users with dashboard authoring, drilldowns, performance reporting and alert management.
- Towards the end of your trial, we will contact you to switch your license to our new 6-month Business Continuity edition.
Sign up here
The free Business Continuity edition is currently available until 1 May 2020.