Exchange monitoring with Microsoft SCOM
- Database: I/O Database Reads Average Latency (ms)
- Database: I/O Database Writes Average Latency (ms)
- Server: Transport Queue Database Size (MB)
- Server: EWS Response Time (ms)
- Server: Messages Received/sec
- Server: Messages Sent/sec
- Server: HTTP Proxy Failure Rate (%)
- Server: Queues by Type Count
- Server: Queue Length
- Server: SMTP Bytes Received/Sec
- Server: SMTP Bytes Sent/Sec
- Server: SMTP Connections (Current)
- Server: Store Messages Submitted/sec
- Backup Host - Check Backup
- Mailbox - Last Any Backup
- Mailbox - Last Full Backup
- Check Active Preference
- Check DB Mounted
- External Aggregate Delivery Queue Length
- External Retry Remote Delivery Queue
- Internal Aggregate Delivery Queue Length
- Internal Retry Remote Delivery Queue
- Retry NonSMTP Delivery Queue Length
- Retry Mailbox Delivery Queue Length
- Submission Queue Length
- Unreachable Queue Length
You'll find many more monitors and rules available in the Exchange Management Pack
JUST ADD DASHBOARDS
We know you're busy, and the last thing you want is a complicated setup process.
Good news – SquaredUp can be installed in 5 minutes, on any server, hassle-free. No new agents or configuration, just install the SquaredUp web application and go from zero to dashboard in a few clicks.
Real-time, cross-platform application insight
When things go slow, it’s not just the Exchange server performance that matters.
Is the virtualization host overloaded, the storage becoming a bottleneck, or client applications misbehaving?
With just a few clicks, our unique Visual Application Discovery and Analysis (VADA) technology leverages the SCOM agent to trace Exchange dependencies and pinpoint root causes.
Custom dashboards and drilldowns
Take control of your SCOM monitoring data and make it work for you with our awesome Dashboard Designer.
Create stunning, intuitive dashboards and data visualisations perfectly tailored to your monitoring needs.
No clutter on your screens – only the information you need, presented in the most usable way.
$1,200 for 3 users
Servers & Mailboxes
TRUSTED BY LEADING ENTERPRISES WORLDWIDE
The speed, ease of use and vendor-neutral nature of SquaredUp means we’ve been able to successfully bring non-Microsoft engineering teams - such as our Linux teams - into our SCOM-centric monitoring strategy, with a common portal through which all of our cross-platform monitoring data is consumed.
We couldn’t be happier with SquaredUp, it’s been absolutely central to making our SCOM deployment such a success.
SquaredUp is a natural and seamless extension of System Center Operations Manager’s capabilities, providing fast, fluid access and rich operational dashboards, utilising the speed and flexibility of HTML5 to put the power of System Center Operations Manager into the hands of an enterprise’s entire IT team.
VADA is a tremendously powerful feature, allowing us to get a definitive handle on the exact topology and dependencies of all of our applications, of which there are several hundred.
No fuss, no hassle, just straightforward dashboards out of the box.
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
SquaredUp is what Operations Manager is badly missing: a modern, amazingly fast, multi-platform web console. It is a must-have for every Operations Manager deployment.
Try It Now
We'd much rather let the product do the talking.
Sign up for a fully featured 30-day free trial.