June 27, 2018
A few highlights from our Community Answers platform
This webinar takes a look at the most popular Community Answers questions that have been posted over the last year or so, both from a SCOM and Squared Up perspective. Discussions include the Citrix Logon Simulator, Monitoring Linux via SNMP, figuring out when named users last logged on, and how to create a 'dark' theme in Squared Up.
Our Community Answers platform is a great way to get answers to your enterprise monitoring questions, discuss ideas and discover awesome (often free) solutions! Get involved by signing up here. And check out the links below for all the questions discussed in this webinar.
Click here to download the slides for the session.
- SQL Always on monitoring script failed
- Monitor Linux via SNMP
- Citrix Logon Simulator
- Citrix Logon Simulator Github
- Confirmation of Alert Emails
- Metrics look 'weird' in Squared Up
- See when named users last logged in
- Show critical servers in a given timeframe
- Change background colors / theme
Sign up for the Coffee Break series
Coffee Break webinars run on the last Tuesday of every month and are bite-sized tutorials for SCOM and Squared Up enthusiasts.
Sign up for the Coffee Break series here.