November 11, 2016
Community Edition License
Transform your SCOM environment for free, in under 10 minutes!
In case you missed the news, we're delighted to let you know that we've recently launched a free Community Edition license.
Announced live on stage with Microsoft during their flagship talk on SCOM 2016 @ Microsoft Ignite, our Community Edition license means that every single SCOM customer worldwide can now immediately:
- Get ultra-fast HTML5 access to all your SCOM data
- Build custom dashboards with our In-GUI Dashboard Designer
- Access interactive Performance Reporting including Export to Excel
- Easily integrate Visio & SCOM
- Leverage SCOM Agent Tasks to get Data on Demand
- Enable mobile & tablet access to SCOM
All of this and much more is now available to you completely free of charge and our thanks go out to Mahesh Narayanan and the rest of the SCOM engineering team for giving us a great platform at Ignite to first announce this offer.
You can check out a recording of that session - which provides a whistle-stop, ten minute, top-to-bottom introduction to the latest version of Squared Up - online here
You can request your Community Edition license now via www.squaredup.com/ce and you will immediately be sent a 30 day trial license so you can get up and running with Squared Up, including all features, whilst we verify your request.
Any questions, just drop us a line
The Squared Up Team