Video: SquaredUp Live on Stage with Microsoft at Ignite 2016
In case you missed it, we thought we’d take this opportunity to share the recording of Microsoft’s presentation on SCOM at Ignite 2016; Monitor your changing data center using Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager.
We were honoured to be invited on stage as special guest presenters by Mahesh Narayanan, Principal PM Manager and the lead for the SCOM engineering team at Microsoft.
Our short demo, given by Founder and Product Architect, Richard Benwell, shows you how SquaredUp enables you to;
- Address the challenges of Enterprise Application Monitoring
- Build and share HTML5 Service Status Dashboards
- Easily view application availability data
- Dynamically integrate Service Desk / ITSM data
- Dynamically integrate OMS data (eg. software updates)
- View live health and performance data across complex application topologies
- Pull ‘Data on Demand’ into your Dashboards and Perspectives.
Watch the Video
A big thank you to Mahesh and the Microsoft team for giving us such a great platform from which to talk to SCOM customers worldwide. It was the perfect end to an awesome week. We’re looking forward to Ignite 2017 in Orlando already and hope to see you there!