SquaredUp was founded with the vision of using cutting-edge data visualization to solve the challenge of Enterprise IT complexity.
A bit about us
A globally successful software company headquartered in the UK, and expanding aggressively in North America, SquaredUp is loved by some of the world’s leading companies (Microsoft, Deloitte, Nestle).
SquaredUp is all about using cutting-edge data visualization to make the world’s most complex IT applications simple to run. We’re a people-driven, engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning our entire focus is on product excellence and delighting our customers – but never at the expense of our staff and community.
About the Role
We’re growing quickly and are we’re looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Platform Team. We’re constantly improving and developing our platform of processes, SaaS, workflows and custom code, adapting it to better meet the needs of the business and are looking for someone to act as the key internal champion.
You will need to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and simplify, extend and improve processes. Playing a business-facing role combining technical responsibilities and traditional consulting elements, you’ll take the time to understand what the business is trying to accomplish, why, and only then work with team to customise a solution.
We work with best-fit solutions so although focused on Salesforce you will work across a number of applications including HubSpot, Xero and more, integrating and facilitating reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Salesforce Administrator role; have an understanding of financial and data management best practice and love to get stuck into solving problems.
- Work with the entire organisation as a champion, train people to ensure the platform is understood by new and existing users; and help the system to grow and evolve.
- Primary point of contact for all Salesforce requests, maintaining all aspects of the strategic, scheduled, and ad-hoc initiatives
- Configuration and customization of Salesforce including custom fields, page layouts, maintaining and creating reports and dashboards, validation rules
- Manage technical maintenance (i.e. patches, certifications) and application performance across the platform
- Regularly assess various options for optimising and customising the platform to help the system grow and evolve.
- Own CRM data integrity across the company to ensure all reporting tools deliver a precise and accurate representation of the company KPIs
- Meet with team members to review issues
- Provide guidance and reporting so the Finance, Sales, Support and Customer Success teams can evaluate performance
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of projects
- Coordinate and collaborate with Salesforce Premier Support
- You take data quality seriously and will work to maintain a clean database.
- Strong working experience with Salesforce and best practice configuration, including gathering management information and reporting.
- Confident working across multiple departments.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking to support report creation and data analysis
- Knowledge of Data Protection rules
- Experience with Salesforce Flows
- Understanding of Salesforce integrations both within Salesforce and for external applications
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to have:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Platform App Builder certifications
- An active interest in pursuing Trailhead badges
What makes us SquaredUp
Our passion for pushing past the possible to the potential means we are ambitious and positive. And we never stop learning.
We are honest, fair, and ethical in our business decisions and relationships with each other and our customers.
Our community is core to who we are. We are friendly, collaborative, and bring people together over shared passions – whether IT data or board games.
What’s in it for you:
- Great culture: We invest in creating a great environment where people are happy to work every day. Tanja, one of our Engineering Managers said, “I love the supportive and nurturing culture, fun social events, and the quirky humour.” There is a genuine togetherness that stems from everyone working together with passion and integrity to help each other succeed.
- Remote first culture: You’ll be equipped and empowered to work well from home. And for those who prefer the office, we have fantastic office spaces in 3 major hubs. We gather regularly on video calls, enjoy virtual socials, and send celebration gifts to wherever you are.
- Cutting Edge technology: Embracing remote working means we have to make the best use of latest tools & practices in every area of the business. We are ‘cloud-first’ in all our core systems, use all the main collaboration and conferencing platforms, and offer a choice of PC or Mac as well as supporting BYOD wherever possible.
- Competitive salaries: If you have talent in abundance, we have the packages to match; including private medical care, a generous holiday allowance, and company share options.
- Wellbeing: We know there’s more to life than just work and our dedicated Wellbeing Team are here to support you! We want to encourage you to stay active, connect with your mental health, and overall achieve a great work/life balance.
- Social: From tech meetups to roller-coasters, poker, board games, bake-offs, and music nights – there’s always plenty going on!
Everyone is welcome
We are looking for smart people with passion and integrity who want to join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. We welcome people from all backgrounds to expand our horizons and be at the forefront of transforming our customers’ lives.
Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees are really saying! https://bit.ly/3FxfkME