Squared Up was founded with the vision of using cutting-edge data visualization to solve the challenge of Enterprise IT complexity.
Head of Content Marketing – Boston/Remote
A globally successful software company headquartered in the UK, and expanding aggressively in North America, SquaredUp is loved by some of the world’s leading companies (Microsoft, Deloitte, Nestle).
A bit about us
SquaredUp is all about using cutting-edge data visualization to make the world’s most complex IT applications simple to run. We’re a people-driven, engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning our entire focus is on product excellence and delighting our customers – but never at the expense of our staff and community.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Head of Content Marketing to take ownership of SquaredUp’s content strategy output. This person will oversee a small team of content contributors, working alongside our lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across our website and Marketing campaigns. This role entails management responsibilities including definition and oversight of content calendar, proof-reading, and project management. At the same time, this is a very hands-on role. You will be “head content creator” in charge of writing compelling and engaging copy which will position our technology as solving an age-old challenge with a new approach.
- Contribute directly towards attention-grabbing and compelling product and marketing materials
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production and messaging, including managing one full time content writer and project-managing internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain SquaredUp’s content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold SquaredUp’s tone of voice and messaging consistency across all our properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting our content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What’s in it for you:
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day. Ask us about our Remote First approach.
- Cutting Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Competitive salaries: If you have talent in abundance, we have the packages to match
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Social: From tech meetups to roller-coasters, from online poker and virtual games nights games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there’s always tons going on.