Marketing Manager, Demand Gen *UK Remote* (12 month contract)
Remote status: fully
Marketing Manager, Demand Gen (Maternity Cover) *UK Remote*
Remote status: Fully-remote, with Maidenhead office option
A bit about us
We’re a globally successful software company headquartered in the UK and expanding aggressively in North America. SquaredUp is loved by some of the world’s leading companies (e.g., Microsoft, Deloitte, Nestle) and we’re all about using cutting-edge data visualization to make the world’s most complex IT infrastructure and applications easier to run. We’re an innovative product-led company and an agile team, meaning our focus is on delighting our customers – but never at the expense of our employees and community.
About the Role
SquaredUp is seeking an analytical and creative demand generation manager who is looking to thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment to build high performing digital marketing programs.
The role is being sourced at an exciting time – as the company transitions its marketing focus to the launch of our next-gen SaaS solution. This role will report directly to the VP or Marketing & Product Management, who is in Boston, MA.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for building, tracking, and analysing demand gen campaigns and programs for our leading observability product, aided by a team of marketers and in collaboration with several key teams – a product team, a digital experience team, and a team focused on engaging our technical community.
This person will support and execute full funnel demand gen programs within a campaign framework, for our new SaaS offering. The manager will bring experience in demand gen campaign development, real-time analysis of campaign performance and conversion within CRM and analytics tools, and ability to pivot to add/revise strategies to meet funnel objectives across the buyer journey. As leader of the Demand Gen team, a successful candidate will have excellent collaboration and analytic skills to help optimize across international marketing programs.
Experience creating multi-channel marketing programs with emphasis on demand generation and a focus on analytics and optimizing campaigns to increase conversions.
Skilled in interpreting data, in collaboration with our data analyst, formulating reports, and ongoing program monitoring to make recommendations that optimize results at each stage of the buyer journey.
Identify issues with campaign delivery, performance, and implementation in an ongoing/responsive manner.
Demonstrable experience using Salesforce.com reporting, understanding of marketing automation systems, experience with Google Analytics, and data and reporting tools.
Strong familiarity with marketing automation software (HubSpot currently used).
Experience in inbound/outbound marketing tactics, including social media (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn), paid and organic search, advertising, retargeting, email, direct and event marketing.
Do you possess an analytical mindset? Wherever possible, do you look to resolve questions through data and measurement?
- Strong familiarity with data management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Highly collaborative, while also exhibiting a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Experience in SaaS solutions is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our community is core to who we are. We are friendly, collaborative, and bring people together over shared passions – whether IT data or board games.
What’s in it for you:
- Great culture: It’s official, we’ve been certified by our employees as a “Great Place To Work!” We invest in creating a great environment where people are happy to work every day. Tanja, one of our Engineering Managers said, “I love the supportive and nurturing culture, fun social events, and the quirky humour.” There is a genuine togetherness that stems from everyone working together with passion and integrity to help each other succeed.
- Remote first culture: You’ll be equipped and empowered to work well from home. And for those who prefer the office, we have fantastic office spaces in 3 major hubs. We gather regularly on video calls, enjoy virtual socials, and send celebration gifts to wherever you are. This role will be based within our Marketing team located in the UK.
- Cutting Edge technology: Embracing remote working means we have to make the best use of latest tools & practices in every area of the business. We are ‘cloud-first’ in all our core systems, use all the main collaboration and conferencing platforms, and offer a choice of PC or Mac as well as supporting BYOD wherever possible.
- Competitive salaries: If you have talent in abundance, we have the packages to match; including private medical care, a generous holiday allowance, and company share options.
- Wellbeing: We know there’s more to life than just work and our dedicated Wellbeing Team are here to support you! We want to encourage you to stay active, connect with your mental health, and overall achieve a great work/life balance.
- Social: From tech meetups to roller-coasters, poker, board games, bake-offs, and music nights – there’s always plenty going on!