Be part of something special.
Discover our unique opportunities
Our Recruitment Team can be contacted directly
using [email protected]
Product Marketing Manager *UK/Boston Remote*
Location: Maidenhead or Boston
Remote status: fully
At SquaredUp, our mission is to inform, enlighten, and empower engineering teams with data so they can deliver awesome digital experiences to their customers.
The world increasingly runs on software. But software is complicated to build and even more complicated to operate. To fully understand these complex software systems, we need lots of data. Collecting and storing that data is already happening – we have data everywhere. Now the challenge is using that data when we need it – for visibility of what's happening, for solving difficult problems, and for inspiring us how to improve.
Our job at SquaredUp is to make that happen. And, while in pursuit of our mission, we aim to benefit the people around us and the planet we share.
Are you looking to join a place like that? Great, because we’re looking for you!
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for our new SaaS product – a unified observability portal that gives engineering teams one place to see everything that matters.
You will support a variety of stakeholders including marketing, product management, sales, and service by developing compelling messaging and collateral including digital content, presentations, enablement materials and videos while supporting other campaign activation needs.
This position is remote with a slight preference near one of our hub locations in Boston, MA or Maidenhead, UK. If located near one of these hubs, team members are encouraged to attend occasional in-office team days or other events as they occur.
In this role, you’ll know you’re doing great work when:
- You understand the challenges our customers face on a daily basis and translate that knowledge into compelling messaging and content.
- You’ve mastered the SquaredUp product. You understand what customers love about it, what problems it’s solving for them, and you can use it confidently to conduct demos and create compelling product collateral.
- You’re making noise about what you’re doing – both within SquaredUp, and outwardly to our growing community. You’re enabling Sales teams or sharing updates on your social channels and taking part in community conversations.
What you’ll do
- Subject matter expertise: Serve as a go-to expert for product positioning and messaging. Provide internal training, support go-to-market activities, and deliver compelling presentations to internal teams, customers, and partners.
Messaging and strategy: Define and develop messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies, fostering alignment and widespread adoption across teams.
Content development: Create product content, engaging demos, and sales enablement tools that support our go-to-market initiatives.
Creating buzz: Establish a presence on social media to authentically share product-related news, highlights, and updates.
Community building: Cultivate a thriving external tech community within the observability ecosystem. Be a dedicated technical evangelist, fostering growth and engagement.
Media relations: Collaborate with the AR/PR team to maintain a positive image in the press and secure favorable analyst reviews.
Product Enhancement: Identify opportunities for product improvement through feedback from customers and industry interactions. Collaborate closely with product management and engineering to drive these enhancements
Internal alignment: Communicate regularly with product, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure cross-functional alignment around product updates, initiatives, and releases.
Customer storytelling: Translate technical products and adoption data into customer-facing assets and collateral that tell a story and focus on value, differentiation, use cases, and the voice of the customer.
Event support: Partner with global marketing team to support virtual and in-person events, developing content and being on-hand to present.
Sales Enablement: Create outstanding enablement materials and training for the extended revenue team - including sales, customer success, and solutions engineering.
- Passionate about product, engineering, and technology. You love to tinker with technology, you “speak engineer”, and love following updates for your favorite products.
- Avid storyteller. You understand that storytelling is the way humans engage with information. You can translate ideas and data into compelling content narratives.
Skilled communicator. You’re a great thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Eager to contribute to the conversation. You’re not shy to post on social media, and you know that meaningful social sharing has to be authentic, interesting, and informative.
- Thoughtful, Organized, and Disciplined. You take pride in your work, and you can stay on task to deliver through to completion.
Our core values
These shared values are what makes us SquaredUp:
- Passion. Our passion for pushing past the possible to the potential means we are ambitious and positive. And we never stop learning.
Integrity. We are honest, fair, and ethical in our business decisions and relationships with each other and our customers.
- Togetherness. Our community is core to who we are. We are friendly, collaborative, and bring people together over shared passions – whether IT data or board games.
SquaredUp is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.