SquaredUp was founded with the vision of using cutting-edge data visualization to solve the challenge of Enterprise IT complexity.
A bit about us
A globally successful software company headquartered in the UK, and expanding aggressively in North America, SquaredUp is loved by some of the world’s leading companies (Microsoft, Deloitte, Nestle).
SquaredUp is all about using cutting-edge data visualization to make the world’s most complex IT applications simple to run. We’re a people-driven, engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning our entire focus is on product excellence and delighting our customers – but never at the expense of our staff and community.
About the Role
Are you ready to make an impact? Do you think differently? Are you looking for your next step? Read on…! We’re looking for a VP of Sales based out of the Boston territory. This is a brand new role for us and exciting time as we launch a new product!
- Defining our Global Sales Strategy: Develop, implement and iterate customer-focused strategies that achieve and sustain targeted growth across geographies, segments, use cases, and personas.
- Building High-Performance Teams.
- Onboarding, Coaching, and Mentoring: Grow and develop the next layer of sales leaders through active listening, constructive feedback, and recognition of potential and accomplishments.
- Sales Leadership: “Leads by example” in setting team vison, interacting with customers, managing deals, participating in company leadership forums, and attending industry events that demonstrate our values.
- Data-led Decision-Making: Approach strategy discussions, customer feedback, operational reviews, and all forms of sales planning and forecasting through a data-informed lens.
- Business Collaboration: You’ll work collaboratively with the rest of the company to guide strategy and execution to achieve company-wide success. Demonstration of deep understanding and empathy for other perspectives is critical.
- 8+ years Sales Management experience in SaaS, Software or Cloud industry, leading Sales and Sales Development teams globally.
- Success in selling B2B cloud software to SMB through Enterprise, with an emphasis on collecting new logos and growing existing business.
- Proven track record of exceeded quota, accelerating close rates, and generating growth.
- Partnered with Marketing, Operations and Customer Success to define and enable an end-to-end process that accelerates sales velocity and customer growth.
- Collaborated with and guided Product leaders in prioritizing the right product outcomes for both short-term success and long-term growth goals
- An ability to clearly articulate business problem statements from an objective, data-backed perspective to find solutions that work for all parties
What makes us SquaredUp
Our passion for pushing past the possible to the potential means we are ambitious and positive. And we never stop learning.
We are honest, fair, and ethical in our business decisions and relationships with each other and our customers.
Our community is core to who we are. We are friendly, collaborative, and bring people together over shared passions – whether IT data or board games.
What’s in it for you:
- Great culture: We invest in creating a great environment where people are happy to work every day. Tanja, one of our Engineering Managers said, “I love the supportive and nurturing culture, fun social events, and the quirky humour.” There is a genuine togetherness that stems from everyone working together with passion and integrity to help each other succeed.
- Remote first culture: You’ll be equipped and empowered to work well from home. And for those who prefer the office, we have fantastic office spaces in 3 major hubs. We gather regularly on video calls, enjoy virtual socials, and send celebration gifts to wherever you are.
- Cutting Edge technology: Embracing remote working means we have to make the best use of latest tools & practices in every area of the business. We are ‘cloud-first’ in all our core systems, use all the main collaboration and conferencing platforms, and offer a choice of PC or Mac as well as supporting BYOD wherever possible.
- Competitive salaries: If you have talent in abundance, we have the packages to match; including private medical care, a generous holiday allowance, and company share options.
- Wellbeing: We know there’s more to life than just work and our dedicated Wellbeing Team are here to support you! We want to encourage you to stay active, connect with your mental health, and overall achieve a great work/life balance.
- Social: From tech meetups to roller-coasters, poker, board games, bake-offs, and music nights – there’s always plenty going on!
Everyone is welcome
We are looking for smart people with passion and integrity who want to join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. We welcome people from all backgrounds to expand our horizons and be at the forefront of transforming our customers’ lives.
Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees are really saying! https://bit.ly/3FxfkME